TABLE OF CONTENTS
Heineken Beverages (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd) is hiring and invites applications for the job vacancy: Cashier.
Closing date: 31 Janauary 2024
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, ZA
ABOUT HEINEKEN BEVERAGES (SOUTH AFRICA)
HEINEKEN Beverages is an operating company of HEINEKEN, the world’s most international brewer and part of a global family of more than 80,000 employees across the world.
Established in 2023, HEINEKEN Beverages is a consolidation of three companies – HEINEKEN South Africa, Distell, and Namibia Breweries. We are part of a long tradition of innovation and continual improvement in the alcoholic beverages industry.
Whether it’s across geographies, brands, or roles, we are committed to building HEINEKEN’s next great legacies: opportunities at HEINEKEN are limitless
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the accurate processing on cash register IRO products sold
- Responsible for the control of cash sales
- Ensure the correctness of invoices and Scanned Product Lists
- Responsible for the control and filing of documents
- Responsible for the accurate Cash-up and balance of cash received
- Follow correct procedure in respect of Smart-Box system
- Ensure that Cash drops are done frequently
- Help to minimize stock losses
- Assist with stock take and interim counts
- Promote new products
- Ensure good customer service
- Ensure that the correct documentation are completed and correct procedures followed
- Ensure neatness of work area and adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks as instructed by supervisor
- Grade 12 (Matric) qualification
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Detailed SAP knowledge
- Accounting knowledge
- Previous Banking /cash register experience
- Two years working experience in a similar environment
- Must be prepared to work overtime, public holidays, and Saturdays
HOW TO APPLY
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Heineken Beverages (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd) is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values inclusion and diversity. You must be fully eligible to live and work in South Africa to apply.
To apply for a particular vacancy or view more details, please click or tap on the vacancy title in the list below. That opens the vacancy on the Heineken careers portal.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.