TABLE OF CONTENTS
Puma Energy is recruiitng and invites fresh graduates to apply for the Africa Graduate Programme 2024 in various African countries.
The 12 month graduate development programme is designed to provide top graduates with a structured series of developmental rotations across Puma Energy to help them build a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of our business before a move into a specific business unit.
The programme opens up range of career growth opportunities within Puma Energy for the graduates.
ABOUT PUMA ENERGY
Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 48 countries across six continents.
Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico, Australia and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Center in Mumbai, India.
Puma Energy has a network of 100 storage terminals, more than 3,000 retail sites, and a presence at over 80 airports.
Our mission is to energize communities to help drive growth and prosperity by sustainably serving our customers’ needs in high potential countries around the world
ABOUT PUMA AFRICA GRADUATES PROGRAMME
Graduates, we’re hiring! If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment, Puma Energy could be your calling.
Our Africa Graduate Programme is now open for applications. We’re on the hunt for fresh graduates with a Bachelors’ degree or more from top universities and business schools. In return, we’re offering a one-year programme where you’ll rotate around the business to fast-track your learning.
If you’re a high performing go-getter who enjoys working in a team and rising to a challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for unique skills, talent and vibrant personalities to help us live our purpose of Energising Communities.
This year’s programme will run in Benin, Botswana, Congo, Ghana, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
PURPOSE OF THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME
At Puma, we provide opportunities for high performing individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference by working together to fulfil our purpose of Energising Communities.
We focus our business around our customers – doing everything we can to help them. We do this passionately and responsibly, day in, day out across the globe.
So, if you’re passionate about building a career with an agile, customer-led, fast-moving organisation in the Energy industry, join our Graduate Program to accelerate your learning.
We’ve got more than 4,000 people working in more than 40 countries and provide opportunities to work all over the world. We develop talent and ensure those who shine can evolve within the company, or across the wider Trafigura Group.
The Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations and Retail.
At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
For our Graduate Program in Africa (12 months) we’re looking for:
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- People who likes challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
If you’re energised about helping us fulfil our purpose of ‘Energising Communities’, apply for our Graduate Program in Africa now!
HOW TO APPLY
Click or tap on your preferred location to view further details and apply.
- Graduate Trainee – Cotonou, Benin
- Graduate Trainee – Brazzaville, Congo
- Graduate Trainee – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Graduate Trainee – Windhoek, Namibia
- Graduate Trainee – Lusaka, Zambia
- Graduate Trainee – Gaborone, Botswana
- Graduate Trainee – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.