TABLE OF CONTENTS
Old Mutual South Africa invites qualifying professionals to submit applications for the vacancy: Trainee Call Centre Agent.
Date: 12 January 2024
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Talent Hub, Ground Floor (East Entrance) Mutual Park, Jan Smuts Drive, Pinelands, 740
ABOUT OLD MUTUAL
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Want to find out what a career path in sales is like at Old Mutual? Come and find out…
To be eligible to apply you must meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
HOW TO APPLY
Please bring along the following Documentation:
- Updated copy of yourCurriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- ID Copy
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.