TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Closing date: on-going
- Opening date: 08 January 2024
Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
Imperial Logistics, a DP World company aims to attract, grow, and retain South Africa’s top young talent; and to build leaders and specialists in our organization through the 2024 Graduate Programme.
ABOUT IMPERIAL LOGISTICS
Imperial, a DP World Company, is an African focused provider of integrated market access and logistics solutions.
With a focus on the following key industries – healthcare, consumer, automotive, chemicals, industrial and commodities – we take our clients’ and principals’ products to some of the fastest growing and most challenging markets in the world.
As a leading global logistics provider, we seek out and leverage new technology to deliver innovative, end-to-end solutions. Through our significant African footprint and international expertise, and with the support of our 25,000 people, Imperial’s purpose is to connect Africa and the world.
ABOUT THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME
The Learning Journey Offered:
The 24-month journey kicks off with an induction that provides you with in-depth insight into the Imperial ways of work and how the various components / departments work together as a unit.
The learning journey provides you with exposure to various areas within the business, which will enable you to gain valuable experience should you wish to move into a leadership position in the future.
The blended learning approach enables you to develop personal mastery, technical competence, business acumen and social responsibility.
Placement at the end of the programme will depend on your overall performance, integration with the team and the availability of suitable positions.
We are looking for graduates with the following qualifications:
– Logistics/Supply Chain/Transport
– Human Resources
– Technology (Computer Sciences/Informatics or Statistics)
We are recruiting graduates across South Africa who meet the following minimum criteria:
- A completed degree from a South African Educational Institution
- A South African Citizen
- No previous formal work experience
- At least a 65% average pass mark
We are excited to have the potential to offer a meaningful journey to help kick-start your career should you be selected for the programme.
HOW TO APPLY
What to expect from the Recruitment Process:
- STEP 1 – Shortlisted candidates will be sent an assessment link via an external service provider.
- STEP 2 – Video Interview (One-way). Candidates who meet the minimum requirements from the assessment will be invited to answer a series of questions via a One-way video interview.
- STEP 3 – Final Interview – Those candidates who pass the Video Interview will be invited to an In-Person interview.
Are you ready to GROW into your full potential? Apply Now!
You aply directly on the Imperial Logistics LinkedIn page, which you can access via the link button below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.