TABLE OF CONTENTS
HP South Africa is hiring and invites suitably qualified professionals to apply for the job vacancy: Skills Development Facilitator
Location(s): Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing Support and Representation Reporting related to Employment Equity and B-BBEE
- Skill Development and related duties
- Overseeing Institutional Skills Development Compliance
- Aligning education and training and development programs (ETD) to meet HP Strategy plan
- Skills Development Activities. NQF, SETA Requirements with HR Lead
- Maintaining of Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
- Submitting WSP and ATR (Annual Training Reports)
- Facilitating BEE Committee
- Collaborating with stakeholders – Discretionary Grant application between HP and SETA
- Integrating skills and employee development across all other areas and components of BEE Scorecard to uphold transformation
- Coordinating specialized skills training programs: Learner ships, Internships, Adult Education Training programs
- Providing basic level of customer support to employees and managers for Contact HR cases
- Supporting human resources program implementation within businesses with guidance and training
- Working with employee data to providing research materials used for program delivery
- Developing a broad understanding of human resources policies, functions and programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in human resources functional area or HR
- Generalist role.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of human resources
- Good communications skills
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to respond independently to less complex inquiries.
HOW TO APPLY
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.
Please apply via the link button below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.