TABLE OF CONTENTS
Air Products South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the In-Service Training Programme 2024.
Closing date: 19 January 2024
Location: Vanderbijlpark, ZA
Air Products offers an exciting In-service training opportunity at our Vanderbijlpark facility, to an Electrical engineer student seeking a 12-month workplace exposure to graduate.
ABOUT AIR PRODUCTS SOUTH AFRICA
Air Products South Africa manufactures, supplies and distributes a wide variety of industrial and specialty gas products to the Southern African region.
Founded in 1969, the company has enjoyed consistent growth, establishing itself as an industry leader in the production of reliable, high quality gases.
The company has grown rapidly, utilising its world-class production and distribution facilities throughout Southern Africa to become one of the largest suppliers in the on-site and pipeline markets, as well as a leader in the bulk, cylinder and specialty gas supply markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The student will have the opportunity to gain practical workplace experience within the engineering department.
- N Dip in Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record;
- In-service training letter from the institution;
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must be unemployed and never participated in any In-service training;
- Must be willing to commit to a 1-year training; and
- Must reside in or around Vanderbijlpark.
- Must be self-disciplined.
- Must be motivated and highly driven.
- Must be emotionally resilient.
- Must be safety conscious.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Please attach your ID and qualification. Only applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to apply.
Apply online via the link buttons below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.