TABLE OF CONTENTS
Modikwa Platinum Mine invites applicants from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme 2024.
Closing Date: 31 January 2024
The successful candidate will be appointed on the condition of being certified medically fit as per the Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996.
Applicants must be prepared to undergo certain job related assessments, if required as part of the selection process.
ABOUT MODIKWA PLATINUM MINE
The Modikwa platinum mine is a large underground mine in the north-eastern part of South Africa northwest of Burgersfort, Limpopo. It is part of the Bushveld Igneous Complex.
The mine is an underground operation extending over an area of 14,278ha. Owned jointly by African Rainbow Minerals (ARM) and Anglo Platinum, the mine began operations in the mid-1920s.
AVAILABLE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Graduate Internship Programme are offered in the following mining related disciplines:
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Rock Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
Terms and Conditions
- Potential candidates may be required to undergo a panel interview together with psychometric assessments for selection purposes
- Candidates should not have been enrolled in any previous internship programmes registered with a SETA.
Selection of Candidates will depend on:
- Student must completed a Diploma or Degree in the specified mining related discipline at the HET institution
- In making the final selection, consideration will be given to attaining the objectives of the Mining Charter and Employment Equity Act
HOW TO APPLY
What Should Applicants Submit: Applicants must submit the following documents to
- Valid South African ID
- Degree or Diploma
- Proof of address
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV’s with certified copies of qualifications to:
Closing Date: The closing date for all applications is 31 January 2024.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.