TABLE OF CONTENTS
Siemens Proprietary Limited (South Africa) invites qualifying learners to apply for the Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary 2024 (Matric and University).
Location: South Africa
We are looking for those who share our values and have a real commitment to building a better future to join us.
Therefore, it’s important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
Every year we look for graduates who are willing to step up and make a difference to the Engineering and Technology Fields.
We are looking for the real game changers, trend setters and innovators. If you are passionate about Engineering and Technology, then the Siemens Bursary Scheme is for YOU!
Siemens is a global powerhouse in diversified engineering providing products, systems and solutions across the Electrification, Automation and Digitalization value chain. The company has been in existence for over 175 years igniting a history of innovation and social development.
As an integrated technology company, Siemens aims to play a constructive role in Africa ‘s success story, as we try work on solving problems that can help all South Africans.
STUDY FIELDS COVERED BY SIEMENS BURSARY
We want to empower you to reach your dreams and build your next adventure! The Siemens bursary scheme provides funding for higher education for previously disadvantaged and academically sound students.
We offer bursaries for studying and wanting to study the following critical, scarce skills qualifications:
- BSc/B.Eng. Electrical Engineering (Heavy and Light Current)
- BSc/B.Eng. Electronic/Engineering
- Bachelor Of Engineering: Technology
- B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Mechatronics)
- BSc Information Technology/Computer Science and Computer Engineering
Academic and Personal Record
- Grade12 Applications
- Completed Matric/Grade 12
- English – Level 5 and Above
- Pure Maths – Level 5 and Above
- Physical Science – Level 5 and Above
- Unemployed South African Citizen between 18 – 25 years
- A minimum Academic Average of 65% and above in the year that you are applying for the bursary i.e., in grade 12 or Tertiary Level
- Studying / Accepted to start studying full time within one of the fields of study stipulated above.
- The selected institution must be a locally recognized training institution.
- The student meets the registration criteria of the Training Institution.
- Proof of acceptance by the training institution is required before a bursary can be awarded.
- The student should not be receiving any other funding e.g., Other Bursaries / National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the above minimum eligibility requirements may apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation:
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- ID Document
- Matric Certificate – Grade 11 Results and Grade 12 Trial Marks which will become available in Aug/Sept 2023
- Full Tertiary Academic Record (If Applicable)
Requirement to work for the company during vacation periods. Should you meet the bursary academic criteria, our Siemens Recruiter/Bursary coordinator will contact you for a virtual video interview.
Upon successfully completing the process you will be awarded a Bursary for that specific year of study.
Please apply via the link button below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.