TABLE OF CONTENTS
Safripol is recruiting and invites suitably qualifying learners to apply for the Experiential Learnership 2024 (Chemical).
Closing date: 19 January 2024
Safripol is an independent plastics manufacturing company that supplies Polypropylene and High-density Polyethylene to the converting industry, for the manufacture of a wide range of packaging and industrial end uses.
In addition to supplying larger local converters directly we also distribute our products through Plastomark (Pty) Ltd.
The majority of their employees are based at our manufacturing plant in Sasolburg with the commercial and technical teams at our head office in Bryanston, as well as a sales office in Durban.
- Undergo on-the-job training and gain experience in chemical industry environment.
- Complete projects, studies and simulations to support technical operations team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with people and employees at all levels.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- BEng Chemical
- Tertiary qualification in chemical engineering. Exposure to chemical operations or manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
MINIMUM CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Technical capability, initiative and willing to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVERSITY TARGETS. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
IF NO REPLY WAS RECEIVED 14 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH PREVAILING LEGISLATION, THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SHARE WITH US IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE KEPT SAFE AND SECURE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE DISCARDED.
ANY OBJECTIONS IN THIS REGARD CAN BE ADDRESSED TO [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.