TABLE OF CONTENTS
Illovo Sugar South Africa invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2024 In-Service Traineeships.
Closing date: 12 January 2024
ILLOVO SUGAR AFRICA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients, and retail group operating in 52 countries.
As Africa’s biggest sugar producer, we have extensive agribusiness operations in six African countries, manufacturing sugar and downstream products from cane supplied by our own agricultural operations and independent local growers.
ABOUT THE ILLOVO IN-SERVICE PROGRAMME
Illovo Sugar South Africa (PTY) Ltd invites suitable students to apply for in-service training opportunities in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Students from a University of Technology who have completed their S4/ second year of study and have been issued with an official P1/ P2 registration letter from the University of Technology.
- Preference will be given to students that come from communities surrounding the Illovo Sugar SA operations.
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you be interested in applying, please forward an application letter, detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and identity document. All external applicants should also submit proof of residence with their applications.
Should you be interested in applying for this, please submit your detailed CV to [email protected]. The subject line of the e-mail should be IN-SERVICE TRAINEE 2024 – (add the field that you are applying for – example, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or Analytical Chemistry).
Appointments will be made in line with our Employment Equity plan, and if you have not been contacted with feedback within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Feedback will only be given to successful candidates.
Appointment will be made in accordance with our Employment Equity Plan. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests.
During the recruitment process, applicants may be required to complete security assessment forms that allow consent for ILLOVO SUGAR (SOUTH AFRICA) (PTY) LTD to perform security and background checks (e.g. identification check, credit check, criminal background check, and collection of references)
CLOSING DATE: 12 January 2024
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!