TABLE OF CONTENTS
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory invites recent graduates from Africa to submit applications for the Digiskills Africa 2024 Programme.
Closing date: 19 January 2024
Interested in learning what digital transformation would entail in the pharmaceutical and food processing/manufacturing sectors? This programme is for you.
ABOUT THE DIGISKILLS AFRICA PROGRAMME
Following the success of the pilot programme, DigiSkills Africa, a short course in digital transformation applied to the life sciences industry will be offered to South African and African graduates starting in February 2024.
The DigiSkills Africa course will be offered by our Irish partner, InnoGlobal, in partnership with the Embassy of Ireland (South Africa), the South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO), the Department of Science & Innovation, and the Kenyan Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
The course will include:
• research into current and future trends in manufacturing;
• the application and impact of the greater use of technology;
• data analysis and visualisation on performance (including concepts associated with Big Data);
• the impact on organisations and levels of maturity to complete such transformations; and
• ethical and corporate social responsibilities associated with such changes.
ELIGIBILITY/ WHO CAN APPLY?
South African and African graduates from the following countries are eligible to apply: Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, United Republic Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Graduates must have a 4-year BSc Honours or BEng degree. Graduates currently undertaking or who have completed a MSc or MEng degree are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 19th January 2024
More details on the DigiSkills Africa programme:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.