Table of Contents
Are you between 18 and 30 y.o and want to disrupt the whole industry? Register now and join the ultimate international business game experience with L’Oréal.
L’Oréal Brandstorm is an innovation competition for everyone under 30. In teams of 3 reinvent the future of beauty & accelerate your career.
In 2024 join us to reinvent the future of professional beauty through tech, led by Professional Products Division at L’Oréal.
What is L’Oréal Brandstorm?
L’Oréal Brandstorm is L’Oréal’s Group’s signature innovation competition for all under 30 and the only certified youth innovation competition* worldwide. Brandstorm is one of L’Oréal’s longest-running programs, dedicated to helping youth kickstart their careers.
Thousands of its Alumni have found full time jobs in L’Oréal, including the company’s Chief Web3 and Metaverse Officer Camille Kroely. In 2022 alone, 500 participating youth found their first career opportunities through their participation in Brandstorm.
In partnership with Salesforce, L’Oréal Brandstorm provides online and offline upskilling and coaching for all participants, through teamwork, masterclasses and online resources developed by L’Oréal subject matter experts.
Discover Brandstorm 2024 Mission
This edition L’Oréal Brandstorm invites its participants to reinvent the future of professional beauty through tech.
Three playing fields to explore: augmented beauty services, the new point of experience and e-commerce of the future! All projects submitted must keep stylists at the heart; be driven by tech, data or gen AI; elevate consumer experience, reach & personalization, and finally, be ethical, inclusive and sustainable by design
How the Competition works
- Create a team & submit your idea to enter the competition! Benefit from masterclasses, coaching & e-learning resources along the way
- Out of all submissions best teams are shortlisted
- Top teams are invited to pitch their ideas at the local L’Oréal HQ! Open until mid- May 2024.
- June 2024: Winning teams from all participating countries/regions are invited to L’Oréal HQ in London to pitch their idea in front of the executive jury!
- Watch L’Oréal Brandstorm 2023 International Final here
What’s in it for you?
- 1. Accelerate your career & connect with L’Oréal experts & recruiters
- 2. Get L’Oréal Brandstorm certificate and add it to your CV
- 3. Get a chance to travel to London for the International Finals
Prizes to be won
Unlock access to local L’Oréal networking, upskilling & even internship opportunities!
The local winners are coached by L’Oréal experts & invited to pitch in-person at the International Final in London (travel expenses covered)!
A 3-month paid intrapreneurship mission at the L’Oréal HQ for the winning team, to discover L’Oréal’s ecosystem & develop their project!
Participate in 3 quick steps!
How to Enter
On the official L’Oréal Brandstorm Platform
2. Create or join a team
Create or join an existing team of 3 members and start working on your project!
3. Submit your project
Upload short video & slides explaining your idea
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.