TABLE OF CONTENTS
Eskom is hiring and invites qualifying professionals to submit applications for the 2024 Business Integration and Performance Management Graduate Programme.
Closing date: 12 January 2024
- Position : Graduate in Training
- Task Grade : L07
- Department : Business Integration and Performance Management (BIPM)
- Business Unit : Cape Coastal Cluster
- Reference Number : RR-RH 39/2023
Location : South Africa (Western Cape)
Area of Speacialization : Business Integration & Performance Management (BIPM)
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd or Eskom is a South African electricity public utility. Eskom was established in 1923 as the Electricity Supply Commission. Eskom represents South Africa in the Southern African Power Pool.
Eskom generates electricity by transforming inputs from the natural environment – coal, water, wind, nuclear and liquid fuels.
•B Degree in Industrial Engineering/Data Science/ Commerce/Information Technology/Information Management/ Engineering.
Skills and Competencies
Good communication skills
• Have the ability to understand technical concept
• Be safety conscious
• Have conscientious and self-discipline approach
• Be responsible and committed
• Have emotional resilience
• Have the ability to perform physical work
• Positive attitude
• Be able to work as part of a team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HOW TO APPLY
If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Eskom is committed to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.