TABLE OF CONTENTS
Old Mutual South Africa invites qualifying professionals to submit applications for the Agency Franchise Distribution (AFD) Internship 2024.
Closing Date: On-going
- Westville – KwaZulu Natal
- Milnerton – Cape Town
- Centurion – Pretoria
ABOUT OLD MUTUAL
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
ABOUT THE AFD INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The Old Mutual AFD Internship offers the opportunity to write Africa’s story with a real African success story. While AFD has a strong and well-established national footprint, we are continuing to grow our market presence.
As Africans we know that opportunity is the one thing that can transform an ambitious dream, into reality.
The internship is aimed at graduates seeking invaluable work experience and offers a platform geared at providing ambitious, emerging talent a springboard into the professional world.
Our programme offers opportunities in different job functions in KwaZulu Natal, Cape Town and Pretoria. If you are offered a role, you will join us for a period of 12 months.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Analysis
- Business Support
To be eligible to apply you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be on track to complete a relevant bachelors degree by 31 December this year
- You must have a minimum academic average of 60% across your studies
- You must have less than 2 years of relevant work experience
- You must be a South African citizen
HOW TO APPLY
The Application Process:
- Complete the online application which includes a gamified assessment (it is not timed).
- Finalists will be invited to interviews.
Required Documentation (to be included in the application)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Matric Certificate
- Full Academic Transcript
- ID Copy
Preference will be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups, including candidates with disabilities.
Applications close 08 December 2023 (23:59)
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.