TABLE OF CONTENTS
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) (Pty) Limited invites recent graduates to apply for the 2024 Business Administration (PWD) Learnership.
Closing date: 10 January 2024
- Athlone – , WC ZA
- Paarl – Huguenot, WC ZA
- Parow – , WC ZA (Primary)
ABOUT COCA COLA PENINSULA BEVERAGES
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages is an independent bottling company that holds the rights to manufacture and distribute the products of The Coca-Cola Company within the Western and Northern Cape.
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages officially opened for business in 1940 with the first plant in Marine Drive, Paarden Eiland and eight years later, a new plant in Mowbray was opened, which remained there until 1966 where it moved to its current headquarters in Parow Industria.
Based in Parow Industria, we have over 1300 employees, and the rapid expansion of Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages led to the construction of a factory in Athlone Industria and since then depots have been established in Paarl, Vredenburg and Worcester.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) invites people with disabilities to apply for Business Administration Learnership.
Learners that have successfully completed the 12-month learnership will be awarded with a Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration (NQF 4).
Learners will attend training sessions outside the workplace during the year where they will complete theory components and submit portfolios.
When learners are not in class, they will gain valuable practical work experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
The programme emphasises on:
- Have knowledge of the procedures of stock and fixed assets control
- Develop administrative systems.
- Improve organisational effectiveness.
- Present information that is routinely and regularly required
- Identify information sources to quickly access information.
- Be effective in planning and organising of own work.
- Set, develop, and manage personal goals.
- Apply efficient time management processes.
- Maintain files and records as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed Grade 12 (National Senior Certificate)
- South African Citizen
- Be a person living with a disability.
- No experience required.
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Computer Literate
- Dedicated to learning new skills.
- Unemployed and can commit to the 12-month learnership programme
HOW TO APPLY
What documents should you upload when applying?
- Updated and Detailed CV
- ID Copy – Certified within the last 3 months.
- National Senior Certificate – Certified within the last 3 months
- Proof of bank details – Not older than 3 months
- SARS Tax Number
- Proof of disability – Medical Letter confirming that you have a disability.
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages is committed to the creation of an employee base which is broadly representative of our country’s demographics and meets employment equity targets. All appointments will be made in support of this policy.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.