TABLE OF CONTENTS
Twizza Beverages South Africa is hiring and invites applications for the job vacancy: Cleaner.
Closing date: 11 January 2024
- Industry: Food & Beverages
- Job category: Other: FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain
- Location: Queenstown
- Contract: Permanent
- Remuneration: Market Related
- EE position: No
Location: Queenstown, ZA
Twizza is the fastest growing, affordable, quality beverage company in South Africa supplying local markets and selected neighboring countries from our manufacturing facilities in Queenstown, Middelburg (Mpumalanga) and Cape Town.
We are a passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial organization committed to excellence, collaboration, transparency, respect and inspiration.
The candidate will develop skills relating to the above trade. To conduct preventative and reactive maintenance in the plant as required.
The purpose of the Cleaner is to maintain a clean and healthy working environment. To fill and keep all relevant paperwork up to date and to make sure that cleaning is done cost effectively.
To make sure that all dispensers is filled and maintained and inform his supervisors if there is any stock that is running low or of any shortages of chemicals. To make sure that all chemicals are treated as harm full. Carry out any lawful instructions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Performance Areas:
- Ability to handle pressure and manage multiple issues simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence outcomes at all levels and across disciplines
- Takes on responsibility and accountability for tasks and actions.
- Make timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- The ability to take in arrange of information, think things through logically and plan.
- The ability to understand people and their motivations, build good relationships with them and achieve results through the efforts of others as well as your own.
- To clean all areas in the factory and other areas designated to the cleaner and make sure it is done with the right equipment and the right chemical
- Make sure correct cleaning materials get used for the correct surfaces
- Adhere to company health & safety policies
- Grade 12
- 2 years cleaning experience
HOW TO APPLY
You apply online on the Twizza Beverages careers portal, using the links below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.