TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa invites qualifying graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2024.
Closing date: 05 January 2024
Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
TRAINING DURATION: 12 months
We are looking for talented, bright minds who are eager to develop, grow and contribute, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT TANGAAT HULETT SOUTH AFRICA
Tongaat Hulett is a leading agri-business in sugar, ethanol, animal feeds and cattle, with a significant asset base and footprint in Southern Africa.
Tongaat Hulett was formed through a merger between the Hulett Corporation Limited and the Tongaat Group Limited, with both their operations dating back to the 1800s. We’ve had a primary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1952.
Our ongoing agriculture activities mean we have a substantial land portfolio within the primary growth corridors of KwaZulu-Natal, with strong policy support for conversion at the appropriate time.
In partnering with key stakeholders, we’ve created mutually beneficial relationships for our shareholders, governments, private farmers and their representative bodies, communities, employees, as well as the people impacted by our company’s operations.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Tongaat Hulett is a dynamic, values driven organization that aspires to create the right conditions for our teams and individuals to excel, contribute, achieve their potential and have dynamic career experiences.
We do this through a challenging work environment geared for high performance, and the opportunity for career development due to the size, variety and complexity of our operations.
PURPOSE: To provide graduates an opportunity to gain work experience related to their qualification.
- BCom in Accounting (Finance),
- BCom in Human Resources,
- BSc in Agriculture (crop), and
- BCom/Bachelor in Information Technology or Computer Science
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
What We Look for in Our People:
- The ideal candidate must be honest, reliable and willing to learn.
- Must have a strong work ethic, self-confidence, and passion.
- Must be self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have what it takes and would like to apply for this opportunity, please use the link below to complete your application by the 05 January 2024.
Emailed or hand delivered applications will not be considered. If you do not meet the above requirements, your application will not be considered.
This appointment will be made in accordance with the company Employment Equity objectives -this includes persons with disability.
Learners who have already obtained/completed their qualifications do not qualify to be on this programme. Applications are to include the following:
- Certified copy of matric certificate, identity document, academic results and proof of residence.
- Due to the large number of responses anticipated, correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date may regard their application as unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.