TABLE OF CONTENTS
AVI Limited / The Spitz Stores are recruiting and invites qualifying persons to apply for the job vacancy: General Store Assistant [x4 posts].
Closing date: 09 January 2024
- Dolphin Coast/Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal [x2 posts]
- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
To ensure the highest standards of customer service is delivered, responsible for assisting customers and meeting set targets.
Line Manager: Store Manager
ABOUT THE SPITZ GROUP
THE SPITZ GROUP consists of the following brands SPITZ, GANT, KURT GEIGER, GREEN CROSS & GX&Co. Each of these brands add to what makes The Spitz Group a unique business to work for and creates career opportunities to work with some of the top premium brands in South Africa.
With the humble beginnings of a single store in Johannesburg CBD opened by Anthony and David Spitz in 1968, SPITZ has grown from strength-to-strength to become synonymous with the excellence of the exclusive international brands it offers in store.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIIBLITIES
Key Performance Areas:
- Cash control
- Perform cash desk function
- Cash control and banking processes are followed daily
- 0 cash variances maintained
- Manual transactions accurately recorded
- Stock Control
- Stock management processes are followed daily
- Customer orders are followed up
- Weekly stock counts are conducted accurately
- Store room department in good condition
- Shoe pairing exercise is completed weekly
- Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service
- Internal & external customer relationship building
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Product knowledge
- Complete Matric/Grade 12
- Minimum 1 years’ retail experience
- Retail administration disciplines
- Stock & cash management
- Product knowledge
- Sales knowledge and selling skills
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures pertaining to the cash desk, stockroom, admin and all other relevant policies
- Numerical ability
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimising Risk
- Meeting Deadlines
- Planning & Organising
- Thinking Analytically
- Building Relationships
- Attention to Detail
- Understanding Others
- Influencing Others
HOW TO APPLY
Please tap or click on the link buttons below to view more and/ or apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.