TABLE OF CONTENTS
Location: HQ Bryanston/Sandton, Isando, Denver and Bloemfontein – South Africa
The key purpose of this role is to develop a deep understanding of the Logistics department where you will be immersed into Distribution, Warehousing, Inventory & Planning during a 12- month period.
The Trainees will be allocated to the following sites: HQ Bryanston/Sandton, Isando, Denver and Bloemfontein.
ABOUT SOUTH AFRICAN BREWERIES
SAB is one of South Africa’s admired companies and corporate brands. The company has 7 breweries and 42 depots in South Africa, a total workforce of approximately 5000, and supports a beer economy ‘from seed to sip’ of over 250 000 jobs.
Its portfolio of beer brands meets the needs of a wide range of consumers and includes leading brands in beer and beyond such as Castle Lager, Carling Black Label, Corona, Brutal Fruit, and Flying Fish.
We are driven by our passion to demonstrate the unique power of beer to propel South Africa forward. Since our inception over a century ago, SAB has grown to become South Africa’s largest brewer, a powerful economic contributor, a leader in sustainability, and a champion of responsible consumption.
ABOUT THE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
- A fast paced 12-month Logistics technical program inclusive of exposure to the Logistics function operations and projects as well as interaction with senior leaders
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each rotation of the program within the 12 months
- Unleashes potential through 4-month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective function
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- After a successful 8 months of continuous growth and completion of the program, you will be able apply for roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us!
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- Collaborate with a global mindset and connect with people at all levels.
- Contribute to our teams in enabling us to continue to grow and broaden our category, leveraging insight, innovation and technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Innovate with an Owner mindset, as owners – we each play an integral role in AB InBev’s success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 3 years full-time formal working experience
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program and after, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Ambitious, curious, bold and resilient
- Determined to deliver results
- Sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact
HOW TO APPLY
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Click on the link below to view more details and apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.