TABLE OF CONTENTS
The South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) is hiring and invites suitably qualified professionals to apply for various jobs [x24 posts].
Closing date: up to 12 January 2024
Location: The jobs are at Auckland Park in Gauteng and other cities.
ABOUT THE SABC
The South African Broadcasting Corporation is the public broadcaster in South Africa, and provides 19 radio stations as well as six television broadcasts to the general public. It is one of the largest of South Africa’s state-owned enterprises.
As we provide excellent and promising opportunities for individuals aspiring for development and advancement in Media careers, we’re searching for people with the highest caliber to join SABC’s workforce.
If you wish to explore new career opportunities and your qualifications and experience match our requirements step forward and apply to join SABC.
The current vacancies at SABC have been listed below in bullet format:
- Senior Investigator x2
- Manager Marketing Radio
- Supervisor: Security Shift
- IT Auditor
- Forensic Investigator
- Compliance Officer
- Junior Consultant: Human Resources
- Senior IT Auditor
- Secretary to the Group Executive Committee
- Lead: Human Resources Business Partner
- Specialist: Sourcing x2
- Abap Developer
- Head Legal Services
- Coordinator: Production Operations
- Manager: On-Air
- Creative Director
- Programme Manager S1
- Artisan: Maintenance Fitter
- Senior Technician
- Sales Account Executive: Government
HOW TO APPLY
To view more details about any vacancy, please click or tap on the vacancy title. We wish you all the best with your applications!
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.