TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
- ABOUT STANDARD CHARTERED
- CAREERS AT STANDARD CHARTERED
- AVAILABLE GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES
- 2024 – Intern – Client Coverage – South Africa
- 2024 – Graduate – Investment Banking-South Africa
- 2024 – Graduate – Investment Banking-Nigeria
- 2024-Graduate-Financial Markets-South Africa
- 2024- Intern – Financial Markets – Kenya
- 2024- Intern – Financial Markets – South Africa
- 2024 – Intern – Client Coverage – Kenya
- 2024-Graduate-Client Coverage-Nigeria
- 2024 – Intern – Investment Banking-South Africa
- 2024 – Intern – Client Coverage – Nigeria
- 2024 – Intern – Client Coverage – Ghana
- 2024-Graduate-Client Coverage-Kenya
- 2024-Graduate-Client Coverage-Ghana
- 2024 – Intern – Investment Banking-Nigeria
- 2024-Graduate-Client Coverage-South Africa
- ELIGIBILITY/ REQUIREMENTS
- HOW TO APPLY
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting and invites qualifying professionals in Africa to apply for the Africa Graduate Programme 2024.
Closing Date: 01 May 2024, 12:59:00 AM
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-South Africa-Johannesburg
- Schedule: Full-time
- Employee Status: Permanent
Do you want to change the way people think about banking, and be at the heart of that change? Do you want to join an organisation committed to its values and purpose?
Are you looking for accelerated growth that will fully empower you to shape your potential? The Standard Chartered Graduate programme could be just what you’re looking for.
ABOUT STANDARD CHARTERED
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our colleagues, clients and communities. And we’re on a journey to be the world’s most sustainable and responsible bank.
We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
CAREERS AT STANDARD CHARTERED
Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB) at Standard Chartered Bank gives you the opportunity to be more. You can be more innovative, empowered, and impactful and take your career as far as you want it to go.
We’re a place where ambition meets impact, which means you’ll be able to work on challenging projects, learn new skills and make a meaningful difference to the world.
For more than 160 years, we’ve been providing world-class financing, investment, treasury and strategic advisory services to our clients. We’ve supported their growth, where and when it matters most.
We’re the preferred banking partner to over 5,000 clients, covering large corporates, financial institutions, governments, small and medium-sized enterprises and investors, facilitating global trade, capital and investment flows for them around the world.
AVAILABLE GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES
You will be supported and launched into a banking career on a global scale through our 18-month graduate programme. During our induction, you’ll meet peers and senior executives from across the Bank, creating networks that will support your career growth.
Our training programme will enable you to develop your technical, business, and interpersonal skills. You’ll get real-world simulations and case studies that will make our training come alive.
Future skill development is a key priority across the programme and your career development, as we’re committed to changing the way banking works for the better.
Listed below are the available graduate opportunities:
- We welcome students from all degree disciplines and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- We’re looking for team players with excellent academic achievements and extracurricular activities, agile multi-taskers who can handle pressure, analytical minds with numeracy and attention to detail, and those who are adept at building relationships and striving towards goals.
- Final year students, able to start July 2024
- Permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
HOW TO APPLY
To view more detail about each vacancy, please click or tap the job title from the list above. You may also use the link button below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.