TABLE OF CONTENTS
Impala Platinum Holdings Limited (Implats) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Process Controller Trainee opportunities 2024.
Closing date: 11 January 2024
Location: Rustenburg and Springs
To perform process control duties as per the section specific procedures to enable the section / plant to meet production targets with respect to time, quality, reduced frequency of errors and wastage reduction.
We value employees who embrace a challenging environment and thrive in a culture of high performance, accountability and innovation.
We attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the nature of our multi-country business.
Impala Platinum Holdings Limited or Implats is a South African holding company that owns several companies which operate mines that produce platinum and platinum group metals, as well as nickel, copper and cobalt. Its most significant mine is the Impala mine in the North West province of South Africa.
We are proud of our 100 years in platinum mining and we look forward to the continuation of creating innovative solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out all tasks associated with the Trainee Process Controller position as per the as per the EPMR Primary Separations CPDP.
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with work procedures.
- Ensure that log sheets (and other required documentation) are updated accurately, conduct analyses, and monitor operations.
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining safety, environmental, quality and security standards in area of work.
- Promote and maintain good housekeeping in area of responsibility.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science or ABET Level 4 essential.
- Good communication skills with the ability to read and write in English.
- Computer literacy i.e., MS Office, SAP will be an added advantage.
- Must be medically fit for the Platinum Metal Refinery (PMR).
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS (CV, COPIES OF QUALIFICATIONS AND ID IN ONE PDF DOCUMENT) MUST BE UPLOADED ONTO THE VACANCY PORTAL ON THE INTERNET OR FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES THE INTRANET / SPRINGS / VACANCIES / OR ON LET’S TALK – INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES MAY BE SUBJECTED TO PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESSMENTS – IMPALA PLATINUM LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATIONS, YOUR APPLICATION CAN BE VIEWED AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
To view further detail and apply for this opportunity, please tap or click the link button below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.