TABLE OF CONTENTS
Bidvest Facilities Management is hiring and invites qualifying candidates to submit applications for the job vacancy: Contact Centre Agent – Surveillance.
Closing date: 05 January 2024
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, ZA
The main responsibility of the Contact Centre Agent Surveillance, is to ensure the reliability and minimum down time of the sites, monitored by power monitoring systems and both internal and client CRM systems in the most cost-effective manner.
ABOUT BIDVEST FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Bidvest Facilities Management is a leading facilities management company with a 23-year history and a national presence across South Africa.
As a company driven by innovation and technology, our focus is on providing a hiring management platform that delivers effective, efficient, and compliant recruitment processes.
Our success is built on core values of Innovation, Customer Centricity, and Teamwork, which also makes us a highly desirable employer. We are committed to fostering employee growth, development, and training to enable successful career advancement in the exciting and rapidly growing facilities industry.
If you’re eager to apply your knowledge and life experience to new and exciting challenges, we invite you to explore our current career opportunities below. Let us help take your career to the next level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive monitoring of sites and detection of potential faults
- Accurate interpretation of alarms and the causes of faults
- Escalation of faults within time, to provide minimum down time.
- Prioritization of faults and alarms
- Decision making in terms of dispatching of technical officers to sites.
- Effective feedback to Contact Centre management, regional management, and external clients where applicable.
- Escalation of maintenance related faults on the monitoring platform
- Establish and coordinate conference calls between customers (internal and external)
- Grade 12
- N6 and/or Trade Test Electrical.
- Computer packages essential
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication essential
- Drivers License
- Initiative and information seeking
- Achievement motivation
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Values diversity
- Need to be able to work shifts work
- Need to be available on short notice
- Personal and professional integrity
- Attention to detail
- Influencing skills
- Team player with strong leadership ability
- High energy levels and action orientated
- Results orientated and highly motivated
- Excellent time management
HOW TO APPLY
Click or tap a link on the above vacancy titles to view more details and apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.