TABLE OF CONTENTS
Momentum Metropolitan is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the job vacancy: Process Automation Intern.
Closing date: 03 January 2024
|Process Automation Intern
|Some of the time
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Momentum Corporate contributes towards skills development through the provision of internship opportunities to unemployed youth graduates in order for them to gain work experience in various areas.
We therefore invite application from suitably qualified graduates to participate in a twelve months internship programme. What we will offer:
The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Structured Investments and Annuities department within Momentum Corporate.
The candidate will be responsible for the identification of automation opportunities and ultimately the design, development, deployment, on-going support and continuous improvement of implemented solutions.
ABOUT METROPOLITAN AND MOMENTUM
Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations.
We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members.
Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysing, evaluating, and reviewing existing processes and workflows (including reports) to identify automation opportunities, and inefficiencies;
- Development of initiatives to automate manual and/or repetitive tasks, improve efficiency and overall productivity;
- Compiling and maintaining accurate documentation of automated processes, workflows and automation solutions; and
- Continuously improving automated processes, workflows and automation solutions.
NB: Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of twelve (12) months, with a monthly stipend.
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-30 are eligible to apply.
- One successful Intern will be based in Cape Town.
- Applicants cannot be committed to another internship at the time of application or have participated in an internship before.
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Matric or Grade 12
- Experience in automation using Microsoft applications including but not limited to Power BI, SQL, VBA, etc;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Comfortable working within a team environment;
- Able to grasp new concepts and master new skills quickly;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise sound judgement on process or workflow automation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with employees at all levels, building and sustaining effective working relationships;
- Project management skills to manage multiple automation projects and meet deadlines; and
- Continuous learning mindset and ability to stay updated on emerging automation trends and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally.
All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.