TABLE OF CONTENTS
HomeChoice is inviting professionals and young graduates to apply for the vacancy: Telemarketing Sales Agents.
Location: This role is based in Wynberg
HomeChoice is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting its customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms.
If you are interested in Growing your Career with a company on the move, then this is an opportunity for you to gain the best practical experience in your field.
Homechoice has various job vacancies and internships available. Read the following available opportunities and apply!
This role will be ideal for a candidate who can telephonically market/sell our company’s wide range of products to new and existing customers, ensuring that you meet business objectives whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role
- Meeting sales objectives and revenue targets
- Ensure that the agreed sales and revenue targets are achieved in line with business requirements
- Meet operational and quality efficiencies
- Consistently reach performance targets and standards relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround time, and quality
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Accurate capturing of customer information
- Present, promote, and sell products/services in accordance with agreed processes and procedures
- Ensure a professional, polite, and efficient service is offered by acting as an ambassador
- Adaptable with the ability to respond positively to working within a pressurized environment
- Handle objections appropriately to ensure that positive results are achieved whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Present products to potential customers who meet qualifying criteria
- Matric / Grade 12 (Required)
- Minimum of 2-3 year’s sales/telemarketing (outbound) experience within a Contact Centre (Required)
- Must be computer literate (Email, Internet, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Sound understanding of a dialler system and functions
- Target-driven with the ability to sustain high-performance consistently
- A clear understanding of a contact centre environment
- A sound understanding of contact centre metrics and how these are used to review performance to achieve the right results.
- Basic + uncapped commission
- Spectacular incentive drives
- Creative agile work environment
- Provident fund
- Administered Medical aid
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
Early shift working hours
- Monday to Thursday – 08h:00 – 17h:00
- Friday – 08h:00- 15h:00
- 2 Saturdays per month 09h:00 – 13h:30
Late shift working hours – occurring twice a month
- Monday to Thursday – 09h:30 – 19h:00
- Friday 08h:00 – 15h:00
- No Saturdays
- Transport provided for late shifts in surrounding areas
HOW TO APPLY
Please view more job details and apply directly on the HomeChoice careers portal which you can access via the link below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.