TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tronox South Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the In-Service Training Programme 2024.
Closing Date: On-going
|In-Service Training: 2024
|South Africa – Namakwa Sands Smelter
Location: CPC/Fairbreeze Mine, KwaZulu-Natal
As part of development, we hereby invite students from university of technologies to apply for In-service training opportunities and who are studying courses aligned to our business needs.
The In-Service offers 12 Months workplace exposure in order to qualify for the National Diploma.
ABOUT TRONOX HOLDINGS
Tronox Holdings plc is the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide pigment. We mine titanium-bearing mineral sands and operate upgrading facilities that produce high-grade titanium feedstock materials, pig iron and other minerals.
With 6,600 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Tronox as the preeminent titanium dioxide producer in the world.
Today, with $3.3 billion in annual revenue, we are the second largest in our industry, providing products that add brightness and durability to paints, plastics, paper, and other everyday products.
At Tronox, we believe living our values allows us to create a stronger, more successful company for everyone who works with us.
WORKING AT TRONOX
At Tronox, we believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success. While our advanced technology and operational proficiency enable us to establish a strong market presence globally, it is our exceptional people that truly sets us apart.
Our employees are the most diverse group in the industry, both culturally and geographically, and their extensive knowledge and abilities form the basis of our excellence.
We care deeply about our people, and we seek to attract and retain talented individuals who share our values.
The Following Disciplines Will Be Considered:
B Eng/BSc Degree/BTech Advanced Diploma in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Control process
- Mechanical Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
The following documentation should accompany your application:
How To Apply
- Submit a covering letter
- CV (PDF or Word)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 and Certified copy of full academic record
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of your SA ID
- Confirmation letter from the institution
What You Need To Qualify
- Must have completed all S4 subjects.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must be between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Should have never embarked on an In-Service Training Opportunity before
- Must be currently unemployed
- A letter from the University of Technology confirming the need for in service training to complete your National Diploma
- Applicants can only apply for one discipline
- Applicants should comply with the minimum entry requirements as prescribed by the relevant university of Technology
- This opportunities are only available to South African citizens
- Nominated applicants will need to go through a selection process (including psychometric assessments, background screening and medical examinations)
- Successful candidates should be willing to be placed at any of Tronox Business Sites
- Applicants from the local communities surrounding the Namakwa Sands sites (Saldanha and Matzikama Municipalities) will be given preference.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.