TABLE OF CONTENTS
RCL Foods invites students and unemployed South African graduates to apply for the vacancy: Receptionist.
Closing Date: 11 January 2024
|Job Type Classification
Location: Pretoria Wesst, Gauteng
ABOUT RCL FOODS
RCL Foods Limited is a South African consumer goods and milling company.
The company is one of South Africa’s leading food manufacturers, producing a broad basket of branded and private label food products in multiple categories, from household staples to value-added and speciality offerings.
Founded in 1960 as Rainbow Chicken Ltd, the company has its headquarters in Westville near Durban, and employs over 20,000 people. RCL is 77.7% owned by the South African investment firm Remgro.
At RCL FOODS they see and do things differently. They think bigger, work smarter, and collectively work as a team to achieve their ambition, MORE food to MORE people, MORE often!
RCL FOODS is seeking a Receptionist to join our RCL FOODS Division. The role will be based in Pretoria West and report to the HR Practitioner.
RCL FOODS is looking for an individual who has strong work ethic, is able to interact on all levels of the organization and is able to build appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with employees and line managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all calls in a professional manner.
- Answer the phone in the first 5 rings.
- Assist in always keeping the reception area neat and tidy.
- Ensure visitors to be attended to by staff and not roam the offices unattended.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Carry out instructions given by management team.
- Managing Boardroom calendars
- Logistical coordination of Executive meetings (arranging meals and meeting venue)
- Coordination visitor and new employee safety induction
Overnight express bags/parcels
- Ensure any overnight bag/parcels are signed for and handed over to the applicable department.
- Ensure all documents signed for are received.
Inventory control on consumables
- Ensure PPE and Stationary stock is monitored and a record is kept for stock leaving the strong room.
- Share monthly report on stock levels and alert the Senior Buyer should numbers be below the set level.
- Create workflows for consumables.
- MS Office Certificate would be advantageous
- 2 years’ relevent experience in a phone operator position
- Microsoft Office
- Able to operate a variety of internal/external telephone and communication systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
HOW TO APPLY
Together with your CV, please include the following documents to your application:
- Application letter,
- Certified ID copy,
- Matric Certificate,
- Copy of your highest qualification,
- Latest academic transcript from the tertiary institution.
Closing Date: 11 January 2024 .
No late applications will be considered. If you do not hear from us before the end of January 2024, please consider.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.