TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sibanye-Stillwater invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the Diesel Mechanic Learnerships 2024.
Closing date: 03 January 2024
|Learnership 18.2 Diesel Mechanic
|Group Shaft Name:
|B PtS Shared Serv Unit Learners RPM KND
|03 Jan 2024
|Type of employment:
|No of positions:
Sibanye-Stillwater is a multinational mining and metals processing group with a diverse portfolio of projects and investments across five continents.
The Group is also one of the foremost global recyclers of PGM autocatalysts and has controlling interests in leading mine tailings retreatment operations.
Sibanye-Stillwater has established itself as one of the world’s largest primary producers of platinum, palladium, and rhodium and is a top-tier gold producer. It also produces and refines iridium and ruthenium, nickel, chrome, copper and cobalt.
The Group has recently begun to build and diversify its asset portfolio into battery metals mining and processing and is increasing its presence in the circular economy by growing and diversifying its recycling and tailings reprocessing operations globally.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
- N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Diesel Trade Theory, and N2 Engineering Drawings
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above-mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- All entry-level requirements to be met before applicant will be considered.
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificate will not be considered including another Learnership.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel.
Note: Applications to be done online – www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.
You apply on the Sibanye-Stillwater careers portal for this opportunity.
Use the button link below to access the official portal for more detail as well as the application.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.