TABLE OF CONTENTS
TotalGaz South Africa (Pty) Ltd invites recent graduates to apply for the vacancy: Marketing and Communications Officer.
- Workplace location: CAPE TOWN
- Employer company: TotalGaz South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Domain: Sales
TotalEnergies SE is a French multinational integrated energy and petroleum company founded in 1924 and is one of the seven supermajor oil companies.
At TotalEnergies, we offer a variety of exciting positions, with career growth possibilities to suit you, spanning the entire energy value chain (oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity).
Your skills, expertise and know-how are key to building our multi-energy model and making the energy transition a reality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To assist in the formulation of the brand and communication strategy in line with TotalEnergies Group guidelines • Be the custodian of the TotalEnergies norms and standards and ensure their correct application.
• Creating and implementing marketing plans that target specific audiences. • Manage agencies and their SOW (Advertising/ creative agency, Media agency, PR agency, Digital and Social media agency)
• Formulation of the digital marketing and social media strategy in line with TotalEnergies Group guidelines
• Stay updated on the new and emerging digital trends that can drive customer engagement, enhance customer experience and add business value (e.g including but not limited to a competitor review analysis)
• Support the business with deploying effective digital marketing campaigns. • Website management to ensure that content is up to date and SEO ranking is improved.
• Assist in formulating a robust SRM strategy that will help in meeting business objectives. • Deploy initiatives that drive Stakeholder engagement contributing to Sustainab’All objectives.
• To formulate the internal communication strategy for the organization • Establish best practices and engage the broader organization. • Introduce innovative internal communication tools to keep the organization engaged.
• Measure effectiveness of all campaigns by developing regular post campaign analysis • To develop a tracking mechanism to monitor the market landscape and brand performance.
• Manage content development or editorial content for the website, social media platforms and internal communication. • Effective marketing budget management and control.
• Developing and managing relationships with suppliers to ensure that the company has access to high-quality products
You will need to meet this required criteria:
- • A relevant recognized Bachelor Degree in marketing or B-Tech degree or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- • Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Communication.
- • High level PC Skills (Microsoft Outlook, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
- • Good written skills
- • Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- • Ability to work in and to operate in a multi-functional operation.
- • Thorough and methodical in approach with good attention to detail.
- • Tenacious and able to work under extreme pressure.
- • Willing to work after hours and weekends when the need arises.
- • Knowledge and understanding of the competitor environment
- • Valid driver’s license with vehicle
HOW TO APPLY
- Updated CV
- Qualifications (National Senior Certificate and Degree)
- ID Copy
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.