TABLE OF CONTENTS
Bridgestone South Africa invites qualifying candidates to apply for the 2024 Apprenticeship Programme – Electrical.
- JobReq ID: 51139
- Type of work: On site
- Type of contract: Internship
- Full/Part Time: Full time
- Location: Brits, ZA
JOB PURPOSE: To optimize mixing specifications and compounds to achieve the most consistent extrusion and calendaring results and adequate tack levels of components reaching the tyre assembly department with emphasis placed on waste and scrap reduction meeting budgeted objectives.
ABOUT BRIDGESTONE SOUTH AFRICA
Bridgestone SA is a leader in the automotive industry and evolving from a premium tyre producer to a mobility solutions provider.
Today, Bridgestone develops, manufactures, and markets tyres for passenger, light truck, truck, bus, earthmoving, agricultural, motorcycle, and aircraft application.
Leading the way in this new millennium, Bridgestone develops leading technology to keep us at the top of our industry, providing our customers with innovative, quality products.
Our achievements in motor racing around the world is mirrored in the enhanced performance you can experience after fitting a set of Bridgestone tyres.
All job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate in particular on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
- Grade 12/N3 Certificate
- N2-N6 in Engineering Studies (Must)
- Workshop Training will be advantagous
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow.
- We help you to drive your career path onward and upward work in a culture of feedback that recognizes you and helps your development.
- You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area in Bridgestone.
If you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for and would like to make a difference in a Pioneering company dedicated to shaping a sustainable future of real-world mobility solutions, join us at Bridgestone!
HOW TO APPLY
Process Next Steps: All applications will be reviewed. The HR team will contact those applicants who we would like to invite for the next stage of the recruitment process.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.