TABLE OF CONTENTS
Nedbank is hiring and invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy: Personal Assistant Administrator.
Closing date: 05 January 2024
Location: Windhoek, Namibia
To provide administrative support for Nedplan Insurance Brokers operations. In addition, to provide operational support to the Executive and Management by planning, coordinating and managing administrative business activities in order to assist management to fulfil its mandate for Nedbank.
Founded in 1888, Nedbank is a commercial banking institution based in Sandton, South Africa. The bank offers a wide range of wholesale and retail banking services through its main business clusters, namely Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, and Nedbank Wealth.
Nedbank Group provides retail and wholesale banking services to its clients through structuring, lending, underwriting, and trading businesses.
- Responsible for broker queries as first contact person, licensing, broker recruitment and onboarding/off-boarding process.
- Participate in team meetings by sharing knowledge and information, taking and distributing minutes.
- Consolidation of monthly Brokers Sales (production) reports.
- Liaison with all long-term and Short-term insurance companies who have agreements with Nedplan.
- Consolidation and distribution of weekly commission statements from insurance companies.
- Responsible for Namfisa Broker related queries.
- Facilitate monthly broker commission payments.
- Meet and exceed internal and external client needs by timeously responding to queries and actioning the request within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure to follow through relevant tasks by monitoring and verifying the process flow till completion.
- Stay abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Manage the Executive’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Compile multiple monthly committee meeting packs.
- Take minutes of committee meetings and distribute timeously.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times by adhering to the Nedbank values.
- Assist with general office administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Grade 12 (25 points)
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration, Business Administration or related.
Minimum Experience Level
- MS Office, Excel compulsory
- Experience in Insurance industry will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 years Secretarial Experience.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Relevant system knowledge
- Governance, risk and controls
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
HOW TO APPLY
Click or tap on the link buttons below to view more details and/or apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.