TABLE OF CONTENTS
Fraser Alexander is hiring and invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the following job vacancy: General Worker [x2 posts].
Closing date: 24 December 2023
The position exists to assist in the general activities on site.
ABOUT FRASER ALEXANDER
Fraser Alexander is a leading supplier of services to the mining industry, a global partner adding value to mining, waste and infrastructure through smart solutions.
Our offering includes mineral processing, tailings dam construction and tailings management. We are looking to attract key talent to add to our existing pool of highly sought-after professionals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform housekeeping duties on site
- Attend pre-shift and risk assessment meetings
- Ensure that the tools are kept in a safe working condition
- Report unsafe conditions and behaviour
- Liaise with management on work related matters
- Ensure compliance to relevant health and safety rules and regulations as well as operational procedures
- Grade 12 Certificate / or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in a Tailings and Water environment
SKILLS, QUALITIES AND ABILITIES
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Good planning and organising
- Teamwork and observant
- Innovation and Actioned-orientated
- Must be able to understand the relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- Medically fit to work in a mining environment
- Must pass the mine’s criminal screening process
- Medically Fit
- May be required to work overtime from time to time
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 14 December 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.