TABLE OF CONTENTS
VBKOM invites qualifying South African young students to submit applications for the 2024 Bursary Programme.
Closing date: 12 January 2024
We encourage our people to develop themselves by constantly learning and growing out of their comfort zone.
We are always on the lookout for people who are self-driven and geared towards serving the client with great passion and integrity.
VBKOM was founded in 2008 by five mining engineers with a dream to make success a reality for mining businesses across the African continent.
This would be achieved by establishing a highly skilled consultancy firm, positioned to deliver expert technical mining consulting services to pan-African and international clients.
Today, what distinguishes VBKOM from any other consultancy is how our expertise is delivered to clients. By travelling the road towards the client’s business goals together, every step of the way, VBKOM helps businesses both identify and seize opportunities.
BENEFITS OF THE 2024 BURSRAIES
- Bursaries cover the full payment of registration and tuition
- Vacation work experience and exposure will be at VBKOM own discretion
ELIGIBILITY: WHO CAN APPLY?
- Second year students and above with average of 60% and above.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree and above in (Mining Engineering,
Industrial Engineering, Metallurgy or Geology)
- Inquisitive hard-working young people who are ready to defy the status quo
- South African Citizen
- Submission of semester marks
- Bursary application to be renewed yearly
HOW TO APPLY
Application to be submitted with the VBKOM bursary application form with the
following supporting documents:
- Academic record
- Certified copy of ID and a matric certificate
- Proof of University enrolment/Acceptance
- Motivation for the application
Should you wish to apply, please use the Email account [email protected]. With supporting documents of motivation letter, Application form and supporting documents.
Application Reference should be VBKOM-Bursary 2024_ your university_your discipline (e.g., VBKOM-bursary 2024__University of Pretoria_ Mining Eng.)
Successful candidates will be contacted before 12 February 2024 for interviews. If you are not contacted by then, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
For enquiries contact VBKOM on 012 654 0004. Closing dates for applications is the 12 January 2024.
More information regarding this position is enclosed in the downloadable document below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.