TABLE OF CONTENTS
Exxaro Resources is recruiting and invites suitably recent graduates to submit applications for the 2024 Projects Civil Engineering Internship.
Closing date: 22 December 2023
|Exxaro Reference Number
|Internship, Projects Civil Engineering X2
|Business Unit / Division
|Job Type Classification
Location: Kriel, Mpumalanga, South Africa
DETAILS: . This is a 24-month internship position PREFERENCE: • Preference will be given to candidates who reside in communities surrounding the internship geographical location.
TRANSPORT: It is the responsibility of the candidate to arrange transport to and from work. Where company transport is available at a BU, the candidate can make arrangement for use of the transport. The relevant business unit’s arrangements will apply.
STIPEND ALLOWANCE: A monthly stipend will be paid to the candidate over the duration of the contract.
WORKING AT EXXARO
99% of Exxaro’s employees are sourced from our host communities in South Africa. They are given numerous opportunities to remain competent and relevant in their respective roles.
Our position statement in support of our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) strategy is ‘One Exxaro for all’, which is the driving force behind everything we do to empower all employees, regardless of gender, race, or culture.
We are proud to have a myriad of talented individuals working at Exxaro who come from diverse backgrounds and offer fresh perspectives.
To harness our varied talent and thinking, we run events and initiatives that promote an all-inclusive, open, and connected culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with the training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
- Exxaro does not provide accommodation to candidates.
- Contracts will be for 24 months.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BTech Civil Engineering (Essential/Minimum)
- GENERAL: A valid driver’s license (Essential/Minimum)
HOW TO APPLY
Must be successful in:
- Selection Process
- Psychometric Assessment (To be conducted by Exxaro)
- Medical Certificate of Fitness Assessment (To be conducted by Exxaro)
- Must be younger than 30 years
In order to apply to be part of the Exxaro workforce and receive alerts about new opportunities, you are encouraged you to create your personal profile on Exxaro careers portal.
Once you have a complete profile, you will be part of the Exxaro talent pool and be able to apply for current and future opportunities.
To apply for the vacancies listed below, simply tap the VIEW ADVERT & APPLY button below each listed vacancy above.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.