TABLE OF CONTENTS
Applications are invited from South African citizens for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme 2024.
Closing date: 26 January 2024
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd is part of the Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG), one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans. Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG offers financing, leasing, car subscription and car rental, fleet management, digital services for charging and payment, insurance brokerage, as well as innovative mobility services.
BENEFITS OF THE BURSARY
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of your choice*
- Tuition fees, accommodation/transport expenses, stipend, textbooks and digital allowances are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria (Menlyn Maine) during your school vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12 with at least 65% average for your final matric results
- 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African Citizens
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing, Communications etc.
NOTE: Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies may not apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be done online via the Daimler Career(s) link button at the bottom of this post. Click the APPLY ONLINE button.
In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Closing date for entries is 26 January 2024. NB! LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Only applications submitted online Mercedes-Benz Careers will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered.
Should you not hear from Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Human Resources division), please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.