TABLE OF CONTENTS
Jonsson Workwear is recruiting and invites young South African graduates to apply for the 2024 Graduate Programme.
We are constantly looking for better ways to serve our customers, which can be seen in the continuous growth we’ve experienced in recent years; and this is still just the beginning.
The opportunity for people who join at this exciting and dynamic time, opens the possibility of doing more than just a job, but of being a part of a much bigger story, centered around peak performance and creating a better life!
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
As part of this 2-year opportunity, individuals will be assigned to a specific area of the business with the prospect of taking on greater responsibility as their journey progresses.
Owning our entire supply chain provides opportunities to work in a wide array of different spaces, places, and teams. Where the graduates find themselves placed is up to how they perform, their areas of interest, ability, and ambition.
The possibilities are endless for those who not only have a willingness to learn but those who take action, and make things happen.
At any point in time during the 2 years, top-performing candidates may be given the opportunity to take up permanent roles, which will be decided on a case-by-case basis by our Senior Leadership team.
Mentorship will be provided by leaders in the business who will work closely with each graduate; not only providing guidance and support, but also pushing the team to challenge themselves to strive to always do better and be the best version of themselves.
The type of personality that will excel:
- Self-motivated and purpose driven, hungry for real-life experience.
- Self-disciplined with a focused and determined attitude.
- A people-orientated person who thrives on being able to engage and collaborate with others.
- Natural intuition to gauge people and situations well.
- Humble yet assertive; able to hold oneself and others accountable.
- Someone who enjoys being hands on, gets stuck in, and does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A naturally inquisitive mind who stays informed and is constantly seeking out knowledge.
- An eagerness to not only learn, but to share knowledge with those around them.
- A solutions-driven person who has a proactive approach to problem solving.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Completing their final year of study in 2024 (undergraduate or postgraduate qualification) – qualification to be complete prior to the commencement date.
- Interest and involvement in community outreach and social activities.
- Part-time work experience preferable.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- No previous formal full-time work experience.
- Living in South Africa.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date for Applications: 31 October 2024
Commencement Date: February 2025
In line with Jonsson Workwear’s commitment to employment equity, applications from candidates from designated groups, as well as candidates with disabilities, are encouraged.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.