TABLE OF CONTENTS
South African Breweries (SAB)/ ABinBev is recruiting and invites applications for the Environment and Safety Trainee Programme 2024.
Location: Alrode Brewery, South Africa
The key purpose of this role is to provide support to enhance technical and leadership skills required to manage Safety & Environment in a Br ewe ry environment and beyond.
ABOUT SOUTH AFRICAN BREWERIES
SAB is one of South Africa’s admired companies and corporate brands. The company has 7 breweries and 42 depots in South Africa, a total workforce of approximately 5000, and supports a beer economy ‘from seed to sip’ of over 250 000 jobs.
Its portfolio of beer brands meets the needs of a wide range of consumers and includes leading brands in beer and beyond such as Castle Lager, Carling Black Label, Corona, Brutal Fruit, and Flying Fish.
We are driven by our passion to demonstrate the unique power of beer to propel South Africa forward. Since our inception over a century ago, SAB has grown to become South Africa’s largest brewer, a powerful economic contributor, a leader in sustainability, and a champion of responsible consumption.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Effective communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self-sufficient and assertiveness
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad-minded thinker
- Dynamic Personality
- Must be a change agent (influential power)
- Ability to deliver results through influencing multilevel individuals and teams
- Self-starter and energetic
- Willingness to challenge the “status quo”
- Owner Mindset
- Positive safety mindset
- Good attention to details and speed of execution
- Excitement to function in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Problem Solver
- Computer Skills (Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel)
- Conflict management skills
- Passion for Safety and Environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Safety/Environment Management or equivalent BTech qualification.
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Mental alertness and judgment
- Problem solving skills
- Precision and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- MS Office proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Click on the link below to view more details and apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.