TABLE OF CONTENTS
The DA is recruiting and invites qualifying professionals to submit applications for the job vacancy: Quantitative Researchers.
Closing date: 08 January 2024
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
The DA wishes to appoint dynamic, self-motivated and goal driven individuals, who will be based at our Federal Head Office in Cape Town. The successful candidates will report to the Research Team Leader, with an indirect reporting line to the Voter Contact Manager.
ABOUT THE DA
The Democratic Alliance (DA; Afrikaans: Demokratiese Alliansie) is a South African political party and the official opposition to the ruling African National Congress (ANC).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting as many high-quality survey interviews as possible with residents who meet screening criteria and accurately capturing their responses
Prospective applicants must meet the following requirements:
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Relevant data capturing experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English, and at least one of the following languages: Afrikaans, Xhosa, Zulu, Sesotho, Sepedi and/or Setswana
- Computer literacy essential
- Previous experience working in a call centre advantageous
- Previous survey fieldwork experience advantageous
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and dynamic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to produce accurate, high-quality work in line with specific standards
- Systematic, comprehensive, and displaying excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to the principles, policies, and programme of action of the Democratic Alliance
- Outcomes-orientated, not simply task-orientated
- Willingness to go the extra mile, which may include working long and irregular hours, weekends, and public holidays where necessary
HOW TO APPLY
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward the following to Chandre Fernandez, Democratic Alliance, Federal Head Office, PO Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000. Tel No: (021) 465 1431, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Completed application form
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your matric certificate
- Copy of your driver’s license
- 1 page cover letter motivating why you would be a good fit for this role and why you wish to be
employed by the DA
Kindly note the following:
- Any application received without the required documentation will not be considered
- Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful
- We reserve the right not to make any appointments
- The Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or undergo any health-related tests to be shortlisted
Closing Date: 08 January 2024
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.