TABLE OF CONTENTS
Closing Date: 26 December 2023
Locations: South Africa, Kempton Park
Follow established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective support to an office, business unit, department or other organization group.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leading supplier in equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and infrastructure industries.
Applications include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying.
The focus lies on bringing value to customers through high-performing products that increase productivity and safety as well as to provide services and flexible maintenance programs that extend uptime and cut costs.
We offer an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for professional development.
At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine administrative activities according to the organization’s established procedures
- Enter information accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Code and sort documents so they can be accurately processed or filed.
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Respond to routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or Equivalent Qualification
- English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Typing Skills
- Data capturing experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online through the links at the bottom of this post.
In Line with our EE Plan, HDSA (Historically disadvantaged South African) candidates will be given first preference.
Applications close: 26 December 2023
Please note that, should you not receive any response from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful; we however thank you for your interest in our company.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.