TABLE OF CONTENTS
Absa Bank is hiring and invites qualifying professionals to apply for the Change Function Learnership Programme 2024.
Closing date: 24 December 2023
Absa is committed to finding local solutions to uniquely local challenges and everything we do is focused on adding value and shaping Africa’s future.
Step into your future and be part of an organisation that understands the power of collaborative minds in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Absa Group Limited, commonly known simply as Absa and formerly the Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (ABSA) until 2005 and Barclays Africa Group Limited until 2018, is a multinational banking and financial services conglomerate based in Johannesburg, South Africa and listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us!
The Learnership programme funded by Absa, facilitated internally on behalf of Absa including the management of learners, training, payroll of stipends and overall administration of the Learnership.
Learners will participate in a one-year Learnership programme resulting in the achievement of a South African Qualifications Authority registered qualification.
The appointed Training provider will manage both the theoretical knowledge and required experiential learning components for the duration of the Learnership programme.
- Plan, track and report on the performance of multiple ongoing projects
- Support Senior Managers with their completion of project objectives
- Effectively manage Project funds usage, risks , issues and assumptions
- Support Senior Managers with critical project meeting set up and follow ups
- Engage with multiple stakeholders
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Management studies or related.
HOW TO APPLY
You apply online for this exciting opportunity. Please click on the link below to view further detail and/ or apply.
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.