TABLE OF CONTENTS
bp Southern Africa Early Career applications for 2024 in South Africa are now open! 👩🎓If you are a 2021, 2022 and 2023 academic year graduate, click to find out if you are eligible and apply today! 👈
Closing date: 31 January 2024
Bring fresh perspectives to some of the world’s most pressing and complex challenges. 🌍Joining one of our programmes, you’ll enjoy real responsibility from day one and the freedom to choose your own path.
BP p.l.c. is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and one of the world’s largest companies measured by revenues and profits.
ABOUT bp SOUTHERN AFRICA GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
bp Southern Africa offers graduate opportunities in the fascinating world of customer and products.
Our 2024 graduate recruitment programme offers challenging and exciting opportunities to help develop your career in one of following disciplines:
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering and information systems
- Marketing, sales, and communications
- Industrial psychology
- Supply chain and economics
By joining bp early careers programme, graduates will follow a structured development offer to accelerate the acquisition of foundational technical skills, experience and knowledge, and application in the business world.
The programme supports transition from university to discipline professional and provides a framework of ‘non-technical’ skills to support building personal effectiveness skills.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications.
- Health and retirement plans
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation days and public holidays, plus special leave for big life occasions like getting married.
- Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres.
- Professional guidance and support on issues like legal queries, health, wellbeing and bereavement.
- Less than one year of post-qualification experience in addition to an honor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Degree from a recognized university
- Good academic record (averaging 65%)
- Legally authorized to work in South Africa
- Ability to work under pressure and strong leadership, interpersonal and team working skills.
Applications opened on 15 December 2023 and close on 31 January 2024.
HOW TO APPLY
Use the candidate matching tool to see what position is right for you and complete the online application.
Please note: You can apply to 1 bp early careers opportunity globally per academic year. If you make multiple applications within the same academic year, then we will only process the first application you make, and you’ll be withdrawn from any subsequent applications.
Use the link below to apply.
PS: All queries are to be directed to [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.