TABLE OF CONTENTS
Canyon Coal is hiring and invites suitably qualified professionals to apply for the P1 and P2 Learnership opportunities.
Closing date: 28 December 2023
Location: Khanye Colliery
Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd invites students who wishes to complete their P1 and P2 training based at Khanye Colliery located with Bronkhorstspruit area.
The training requires students with S4 in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
ABOUT CANYON COAL
Canyon Coal is a coal exploration and mining company with operations and projects in Mpumalanga and Gauteng provinces of South Africa.
The company is committed to responsible mining practices through transparent, profitable business partnerships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate the weighbridge.
- Preparing daily reports on tonnage – coal received and dispatched weights loads.
- Maintain good customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Capturing data
- Compile sales report
- Filing transaction daily
- Apply basic security procedures.
- General administration
- Ensure that correct weighbridge documents are sent for processing.
- Manage archives, POD’s and reports.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- S4 in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Computer literate, familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
HOW TO APPLY
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO:
- Individuals from the Bronkhorstspruit area
- People with disabilities and females.
The following documentation must accompany the application form: proof of residence, certified ID copy, certified copy of matric results, certified copies of tertiary academic records and certified copy of qualification.
Completed forms with required documentation must be e-mailed to: [email protected].
(Should you not hear from Canyon Coal within 14 days after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.