TABLE OF CONTENTS
eThekwini Municipality is hiring and invites qualifying candidates to apply for the various open job vacancies.
Closing date: 12 January 2024
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The eThekwini Metropolitan area is located on the east coast of South Africa in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and is the third largest metropolitan municipality in the country following Johannesburg and Cape Town.
It spans an area of approximately 2 555km2 and shares boundaries with three districts; Ugu to the south, iLembe to the North as well as uMgungundlovu to the west. It is accessible via N2, N3 and King Shaka International Airport.
The metro has 3.9 million people, accounting for 34.7% of the total population of the KZN Province. eThekwini is the economic powerhouse of KZN with a provincial GDP contribution of 59.88% or R468 billion.
The metro is characterised by a diversified economy, with strengths ranging from manufacturing, logistics, property and finance to tourism, leisure, sports as well as arts and culture.
By 2030 eThekwini Municipality will enjoy the reputation of being Africa’s most caring and liveable City, where all citizens live in harmony.
AVAILABLE JOB VACANCIES
|TOWN / CITY
|Deputy Head (Forensic Investigations)
|Head (City Integrity & Investigations)
|Cashier (Part Time)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online for this opportunity. Use the button links below.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are underrepresented in terms of race, gender and disability within the occupational level of the respective advertised posts.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An employee may be deployed to any of the offices, depots or workplaces of the municipality within its area of jurisdiction.
- Canvassing by councilors or officials in respect of these positions will lead to disqualification of the applicants.
- Occupational assessments may be undertaken as part of the selection process.
- You shall be required to undergo a pre-engagement medical examination.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within three months from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.