Are you a young adult, eager to kick-start your financial journey? Elevate your financial literacy with free online training videos, access experts’ researched trade ideas, and trade in various instruments with Nedbank Online Share Trading.
We all know the importance of saving and investing from a young age – the earlier you start, the bigger the rewards.
We are thrilled to present an exclusive opportunity to young investors between the ages 18 and 25. Our Young Investor product gives you access to great investment opportunities on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
The fact that this investment does not require a fixed amount over a fixed period of time gives you the flexibility to frequently align your investment with your affordability.
- The best investors start early and stay disciplined because their money multiplies over time.
- A minimum investment of as little as R100 can land you in the exciting world of stock-market investing.
- You can choose to invest in individual shares or get to access to a ‘basket’ of shares with exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that track combinations of shares or indices.
Nedbank Online Share Trading is tailored to young adults
Fees: Zero monthly fee.
Brokerage rate: A flat brokerage rate of 0,25%, no minimum charge per deal and no administration fees (64% off the standard brokerage rate).
Trading: Investing and trading in all listed instruments on the JSE, including ETFs.
Level up your trading
Get access to free research and education courses. You can start small and grow bigger at your own pace.
How to open a young investor share-trading account
- Go to onlinesharetrading.nedbank.co.za and log in with your Nedbank ID.
Don’t have a Nedbank ID? Click on Apply and register as an individual.
- Once you have logged in, click on Apply.
- Choose Young investor and complete the application steps.
We also have a series of educational videos to help you understand the basics of trading and develop your skills. Learn how to open an account, get an overview of our trading platform, learn different trading market terms and so much more.
Watch the training videos and get started!
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.