Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clover South Africa invites unemployed youth to submit applications for the 2024 YES Learnership Programme [x205 positions].
Closing date: 30 November 2023
|Job Title||YES Learnership|
|Number of Positions||205|
Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Clover is the biggest employer in the Dairy Industry in South Africa and has been ranked in the Rep Trak study for the past two years as the most Reputable and the Ideal Company to work for.
For more than a century Clover has steadily built itself up as a premium brand based on quality products and through the very special relationships it fosters with all the business partners and employees who travel with us on our success journey.
An inclusive business culture where passionate, committed and ambitious people come together in collaboration to achieve excellence makes Clover the ideal company to work for.
The Clover values of Respect, Integrity, Fairness, Responsibility and Accountability, the foundation of a Corporate Culture dating back more than a century and an environment where talent is recognized, grown and valued forms the building blocks for the achievement of personal and professional excellence.
Clover’s success lies in its people and the competence, diversity and dedication that they bring to the Clover Business.
Approximately 5890 people have made Clover their home away from home and share our Way Better Vision and Mission to be better for the benefit of all.
Clover are constantly searching for energetic and competent individuals with the pride and passion to succeed in a business where speed, passion and commitment are crucial to gaining the competitive advantage. Want to be a part of our dynamic team?
Clover has an exciting opportunity for the unemployed youth to join the sales department as a Merchandiser.
The purpose of the program is to provide you with 12 months work experience. Clover is committed to upskilling the youth of South Africa.
These positions are based at Clover’s branches, including Clayville, Bloemfontein, CDC Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Queensburgh and Port Shepstone).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Control and order stock
- Apply correct stock control measures in-store and in back-up where Clover stock is handled
- Control, minimise and write up returns according to store work plan
- Avoid out of stock situations at all times and report to AM if it occurs
- Place accurate and timeous order according to the ordering tempo
- Ensure clean and neat products on shelf at all times
- Ensure proper crate and equipment control at the store according to company policy
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with store management, AM, HO, Customers and fellow Merchandisers at all times
Apply correct shelve control in terms of indicated store and shelve plans
- Pack shelves in terms of the Store Flow as indicated by the AM and applying basic merchandising rules
- Ensure that the fridge is properly maintained at all times
- Maintain indicated shelf set in terms of the provided plannos or generic shelf set
- Maintain PI label per product at all times
- Put point of sale material up at allocated position and maintain at all times
- Maintain relevant administration
- Exploit all opportunities in store to enhance the presence of products on shelf
Establish and maintain good business relationships
- Manage relationships with store management, AM, HO, Customers and fellow merchandisers at all times
Who can apply can apply for the Clover YES Programme? South African Youth who:
- are between 18 and 35 years old;
- have a matric qualification;
- are currently unemployed;
- have not participated in a YES Programme with another organisation before.
- Communicate effectively;
- Act with honesty and consistency;
- Customer orientated;
- Results driven.
HOW TO APPLY
Clover are committed to Employment Equity and Transformation. Preference will be given to employees from designated groups.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!