S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) invites applications for the vacancy: Data Capturer [x4 posts].
Closing date: 07 November 2023 at 23h59.
The job locations are as follows:
- DATA CAPTURER (FREE STATE) – CETA PROVINCIAL OFFICEBLOEMFONTEIN
- DATA CAPTURER (EASTERN CAPE) – CETA PROVINCIAL OFFICEEAST LONDON
- DATA CAPTURER (WESTERN CAPE) – CETA PROVINCIAL OFFICE- CAPE TOWN
- DATA CAPTURER (KWAZULU NATAL) – CETA PROVINCIAL OFFICE- DURBAN
The Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) is a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act 97.
CETA is responsible for identifying skills gaps and developing the education and training programmes that are appropriate to address the skills shortage in line with the skills needs of the construction industry.
CETA also funds a number of learning programmes including skills programmes, learnerships, apprenticeships, internships and bursaries at various public education and training institutions such as Universities and TVET Colleges.
Detailed job profiles and scope for these roles will be available on the recruitment portal, on the CETA website. Further details on the application criteria and application requirements are available on the recruitment portal.
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic qualifications, and any proof of professional memberships with recognised industry bodies must be received by CETA no later than 20 October 2023 at 23H59.
The CETA reserves the right to cancel this advert, and/or not to appoint. No late applications will be accepted.
NB: No email applications will be considered, all applications must be submitted through the recruitment portal on the link below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!