Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Animation School in partnership with Netflix and Chocolate Tribe invite applications for the Digital Animation Bursary Programme 2024.
Apply to study at the animation school and stand a chance to win a full bursary to our diploma in digital animation!
ABOUT THE ANIMATION SCHOOL
The Animation School has campuses in Cape Town and Johannesburg, offering a 3-year Diploma in Digital Animation and short courses in the field of animation.
The Animation School is dedicated to helping talented young creatives kickstart their animation careers the right way.
Our diploma is designed to give students the practical skills and industry connections they need to hit the ground running after graduation! Click the button below to take the first step towards the life your dreams.
People say that pursuing a career in the arts is a dead end. To that, we respond with the fact that The Animation School boasts a whopping 95% success rate in our graduates finding work and building successful careers after graduation!
Hey future animator, this is your chance to get a full ride in your studies towards a career in animation!
ANIMATION SCHOOL ALUMNI: SUCCESS STORIES
As the 13th best animation school in the world, TAS helps students debunk the myth of having to be based in Hollywood to have a successful film career.
With strong ties to some of the biggest names in film such as Paramount and Disney, a qualification from TAS sets students up for lifelong success in digital animation. Take these alumni as an example…
- Celeste Jamneck – Director: The Soloists and Professor. Character/Concept Designer: Kiya and the Kimoja Heroes, Star Wars Visions Volume 2, Kizazi Moto Generation Fire
- Terence Ntsako Tako Maluleke: Now a business owner selling graphic tees with unique designs. Started their own brand – Way Way
- Simangaliso Sibiya: Did a short film for Kizazi Moto, artwork for card trading game, iNTWASO: The Sangoma academy
- Sarah Scrimgeour: Film director at Magic Light Pictures, was an art director, lead compositor and character artist at Triggerfish Animation
- James Man: Blue Zoo Animation Studio UK, Mums Sweater-Gobelins Paris
- Roxanne Joyner: Surfacing Artist in Sydney Australia, My Little Pony, Magic Light Picture
- Dante Jansen Van Vuuren: Senior FX artist at Skydance Animation, Seal Team
- Tumelo Selamolela: Co-founder Digital Canvas Academy, Triggerfish Animation 3D character animator
- Giulia Vanzini: Environment Artist – Axis studio – UK
- Carmia Naude: Compositor at Polycat
- Mikylah Spangenberg: Interned at Punch Club Studios and Sinister Studios, currently a 2nd year lecturer at the Animation School
- Sean Ransom: Architectural Manager, Lead Visualization Artist at Rebel Base Collective.
- Daniel Clark : 3D animator at Triggerfish Animation
- Armand Filmalter: Art Director and Lighting Artist at Triggerfish Animation
- Craig Margolius: 2D character animator at Minds Eye
- Kagiso Silindane: Intern at Graphigem Group
- Jesse Sumares: Animator at Chocolate Tribe, Animator at Polycat, 3D Animator at Moving Picture Company – London
ABOUT THE DIGITAL ANIMATION BURSARY 2024
We are proud to announce that The Animation School will be partnering with Netflix and Chocolate Tribe to award one talented applicant a bursary to study our 3 year Diploma in Digital Animation in 2024.
All of our applicants are eligible for the bursary, meaning all you have to do is apply!
The animation industry is booming like never before. With the rise of new industries and the modernisation of others, animation is at the heart of every industry you can think of.
You have so many options, including:
👌 Concept artist
👌 Character designer
👌 Film & Television
And a lot more!
2024 APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Apply For a Diploma In Digital Animation and get one foot into a booming industry and one step closer to your dream job!
The aim of the Diploma in Digital Animation prepares students for a successful career in the animation industry by equipping them with the knowledge, skills, technological training and professionalism required to make a smooth transition into the workplace.
The Diploma also gives students the opportunity to further their studies should they so wish to do so! Simply click the button below to apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
When you click the button in this post and apply to study at The Animation School in 2024, you’ll stand the chance to win an exclusive bursary to study our diploma in digital animation.
Click on the link below to stand a chance to win the opportunity of a lifetime, we can’t wait to see you on the other side!
Don’t make the mistake of waiting for too long before submitting an application. Being ranked the 13th best animation school in the world, The Animation School is in high demand and places fill up fast. If you’re exceptionally talented and passionate about animation, don’t hesitate to take the first step towards your dream life.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!