Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Columbus Stainless is recruiting and invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Apprenticeship Programme.
Closing date: 28 September 2023
Apprenticeships opportunities available:
- Millwrights Fitters
ABOUT COLUMBUS STEEL
Columbus Stainless, founded in 1966 and part of the Multinational Acerinox Group, is proud to be the only producer of stainless steel on the African Continent.
Durable and 100% recyclable, stainless steel has boundless potential as the preferred metal for the future, and Columbus remains dedicated to playing a significant role in South Africa’s growth and development.
Columbus are a single site operation with the major benefit of having all our technical and service departments here in Middelburg. This enables us to offer exciting career opportunities for outstanding people in a range of areas, including metallurgy, engineering, information technology, production, human resources, logistics, national and international commercial and financial disciplines.
Situated in Middelburg, employees enjoy country benefits – eco-tourism, fishing, hiking and living, while being close to the city.
We search for people that:
- are professional;
- are academically qualified;
- are enthusiastic;
- are ready for growth and learning; and
- enjoy challenges.
You do not necessarily need intensive experience but we do require the following:
- Minimum of N3/ Matric with Mathematics and Science
- Practical and logical, with an interest in equipment maintenance
- South African citizenship
- Medically fit
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime when required
Preference will be given to candidates residing in the Steve Tshwete Local Municipality. In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in plant maintenance.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, upload your CV plus required document at:: www.columbus.co.za or https://columbus.mcidirecthire.com/external/currentopportunities OR USE THE LINK BUTTON BELOW.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!