Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Momentum Metropolitan is recruiting and invites applications for the 2023 Claims and Operations Learnerships.
Closing date: 18 September 2023
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
ABOUT METROPOLITAN MOMENTUM
Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations.
We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members.
Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses.
A Learnership is a structured programme that provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace.
Our Learnership programme will enable you to obtain a Short Term and Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification which is INSETA and SAQA recognised.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Being a part of our Learnerships opens you up to career paths such as Claims and Operations. Although completion of the Learnership does not guarantee full time employment, it allows invaluable experience for you to kick-start your career!
Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of twelve (12) months, with a monthly stipend of R3 500.
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4
- Applicants must have passed pure Maths 60% or Mathematical literacy 70%
- Applicants must have passed English 65%
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Applicants must have not participated in a learnership before
- Attention to detail
- Good planning and organising skills
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally.
All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!