Are you a young person aged between 18-29 years? If yes, this is an opportunity for you!!
LetsStopAIDS is implementing a program called PrEP the Future. PrEP the Future is A FREE Global Youth HIV Leadership Bootcamp 2023. The program is designed to enable youth leadership and advocacy.
40 talented youths from across the world will be selected for this exclusive Bootcamp. Young people will be provided with knowledge and skills to create and implement HIV awareness & prevention campaigns for their own communities.
What will you learn?
- Learners will cover organization and recruitment skills
- Learners will have the opportunity to meet with trainers, and receive mentorship
- Learners will gain experience with public speaking, and shaping their personal narratives to motivate action.
- Learners will have the opportunity to network with young leaders from all over the world
What will you receive?
The selected 40 participants will receive a grant of 250 £, plus a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Participants will have the opportunity to work on their plans as well as receive feedback and support from their peers to refine their plan based on key learnings.
Top three projects will be given an opportunity to showcase their campaign at the 2023 NoTimeToWait conference hosted by #LetsStopAIDS.
PrEP the Future is designed to put youth advocacy & leadership at the center. The Bootcamp consists of online modules and a toolkit, which will equip participants with the skills needed to run effective advocacy campaigns in their communities.
9 weeks | online classes | 40 global participants aged 15 to 29
Dates: July 1st – August 31st 2023, Expected time commitment is 2-3 hours per week.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.